Are you one of the thousands of couples whose wedding plans have been cancelled, possibly more than once, due to Covid 19? Now restrictions are slowly being eased and we are getting back to some form of normality, we are all living in the hope that we can celebrate special occasions and make plans that will hopefully hold and not have to be cancelled further down the line! If this resonates with you, it could now be the case that every call you make to get the ball rolling you are faced with a different kind of problem, namely that many venues are fully booked for the foreseeable future.
Expand your Venue Options with a Wedding Marquee
At Lewis Marquees, we may have the solution to your problem. It could be the case that you have not considered holding your wedding in a marquee, but it may turn out to be the best choice you make. The biggest bonus of using a temporary structure is that your special day can be held in almost any location and this, as you will begin to appreciate, will give you far more choices.
The advantages of a temporary venue:
- We supply traditional marquees to modern frame marquees enabling you to have the venue of your choice at any time of year
- A marquee can be erected in almost any situation
- You choose the size of marquee to suit your needs, and as it all starts with the guest list is absolutely made to order!
- If you or someone you know has a beautiful garden or private space, we can make a structure to fit, possibly attaching a frame tent to a building
- Frame tents can be erected on any surface, grass, gravel or concrete
- As our great British weather is somewhat unreliable, you have a structure that is watertight if necessary or can be opened up if the sun is shining on you!
- Give us your budget and we will find an option to suit from luxury to simple, large to small, absolutely made for you
- You dress your space to suit your dreams and we can supply everything you need from quality interiors and special touches to a simple blank canvas that you put your own stamp on, the choice is absolutely yours
A Summer Paradise
Picture the scene: A stunning location, a beautiful traditional marquee, warm sunshine and cool cocktails, your dream come true. If you are lucky this could be a reality and you will celebrate ‘the day of your life’. We cannot of course guarantee the weather but that’s where our marquees come into play. On a warm sunny day however our structures are also a necessity to protect your guests from the heat and therefore become a welcome retreat the best of both worlds! Along with the best china, beautiful flower displays and scented candles to glow in the evening, you may want to strategically place sun cream bottles and water sprays for your guests use, simple added touches!
A Winter Wonderland
Winter weddings are becoming ever more popular, and with the sudden demand for wedding venues, the winter months may make this the perfect option, especially if you want your wedding sooner rather than later. Our frame tents are built to withstand all variety of British weather, they are watertight and stable and are even capable of holding up against a deluge of snow, should you be that lucky! Cosy warm guests will be a priority and on this front we can provide thermostatically controlled heaters. There is nothing more magical than a beautifully lit marquee as the winter days turn quickly to dusk, we can accommodate all kinds of lighting options from chandeliers to free standing lights and table decorations. You may on the other hand wish to source your own magical touches, the choice is absolutely yours.
If you are not sure what to expect or can’t quite imagine the kind of wedding day you want, we are confident we can help, just give our expert team a call and we will take it from there. Our advice is free and we will help you in a practical way to achieve your perfect day, whatever your budget.