Top 5 things to check when choosing a Marquee company
- Does your Marquee Company have insurance? – It is vital when holding a public event, or indeed a private party, that your contractors are fully insured. Lewis Marquees has £10 million public liability insurance to keep your mind at ease.
- Is your Marquee Company fully accredited? – Always insure your chosen marquee Company is fully accredited by the MUTA organisation. If they are not, there may be a reason for this and so you should tread carefully. Cheaper is not always better! Lewis Marquees was a founding member of MUTA in 1919 and ensures fully flame retardant Tents and code of practice.
- Do they have good references? – It is important for your peace of mind that you are able to call upon previous customers’ goodwill when booking your marquee. Look for testimonials on the website or ask for a specific reference, but be wary of fake passages of praise! Make sure the references are viable.
- Do you get on? – It is vital that you have a good relationship with your Marquee Company. We, as contractors, are here to make sure your day or event goes off without a hitch and so it is paramount that we adhere to your wishes. Lewis Marquees prides itself on its relationships with its customers.
- A site visit should be complimentary and hold no obligation – A site visit from your marquee company should be free of charge and hold no obligation. Be wary of contracts that tie you in before you are ready to commit. Lewis Marquees will only ask for a deposit once you are absolutely happy with your quote and that all avenues have been explored discover this info here.