Top 10 Things to ensure when planning your wedding
- Book early- Have you left enough time? Marquee hire companies are booked out very quickly in the summer months.
- Have you decided on a venue? – If there isn’t enough room in your Garden we can source a venue for your marquee at one of many stately homes and castles in and around the South of England.
- Have you booked a caterer? – It is essential that you have the right caterer for your big day. If you haven’t already found one, we can source one of our very trusted caterers for you.
- Have you explored all style options? – If you are stuck for ideas, Pinterest is a great place to start to get your creative juices flowing. Lewis marquees offer a wide range of wedding marquees so make sure you investigate the options available to you. Any style or theme you wish to create can be made a reality, and we are here to help plan it with you every step of the way. Take a look at our post on decorating your wedding marquee for more information.
- Have you booked a florist? – Again, we are passionate about perfection, and the florists on our books will deliver just that.
- Is there enough access for the caterers and the Marquee Hire Company? – When deciding on a venue, try to ensure that it is easily accessible for all contractors.
- Is there enough parking for guests?
- Do you have sufficient Lighting, Heating and Power sources? – Always bear in mind the needs of your band and Caterers. Your guests comfort is also important so heating may be necessary come the evening. We can provide you with all of these requirements be it large or small wedding check my source.
- Have you booked enough toilets? – We can provide luxury Toilet trailers for up to 300 guests. (you may need two trailers for greater numbers)
- Have you told the Neighbours! – Although the day is, and should be, all about you, always remember to keep your neighbours on side by informing them of any Marquee event in your garden.
Leave a Comment